We guarantee live arrival on all our animals! Please see our policies below
- We guarantee live arrival, if the package is accepted and signed on its first delivery attempt, or if “held for pick up” option was chosen, and package was picked up in a timely manner.
- Guarantee is void if you refuse delivery of your order, or if no one is available to receive the package.
- In the unlikely event of a DOA (Dead on Arrival), we will need a clear digital picture within 2 hours of delivery. We may ask for you to ship back the deceased animal, so please do not dispose of it. Once we receive the digital photo/s, and we receive the deceased coral (if applicable), we will issue you credit. We do not give refunds; we only give credit towards future orders.
- Aqua SD cannot be held responsible for mechanical or weather delays from the shipping companies.
- We can hold corals for up to a week once payment has been received. Beyond that, we are not responsible for the coral. Please be sure to coordinate a shipping date once payment has been submitted.
- We can not guarantee replacement coral/s.
- Purchases with credit does not count towards free shipping (excluding gift cards).
- We are not responsible for incorrect addresses given.